Here are some notes that I took during yesterday’s Cre8Camp. Enjoy.
- Four-hour workweek and Tim Ferriss
- Self-publishing books
- Framework programming to improve efficiency
- Important questions regarding users:
- How many?
- What types of personas?
- What are they trying to achieve?
- Paper testing wireframes
Creative Community Next-Steps
- Schedule a consistent gathering:
- Weekly – saturated, but reliable.
- Bi-weekly – still reliable, less saturated.
- Monthly – too infrequent for consistency and reliability.
- Possibly tie in the Mad Collective’s 4:59 workshops.
- Reach the creative college student market, somehow.
- Hard-to-reach creative “voyeur” group that fears networking
- Venue for “adult beverages” preferential
- Pro-bono work:
- Invoicing for pro-bono work with value of donation.
- Clearly define scope, to avoid scope-creep.
- Tax write-offs of pro-bono work with value of time. (ex. treating yourself as an employee of your own business, and accounting for your salary/time)
Thanks to Truen, Jeff, Rebecca, Lainie, Element Graphics, NWGI, Santiago (for the shirt design), and everyone else for participating and helping in a successful event.
the dropshipping business is also great as long as you can find a great supplier.,;’